Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Easy Oven S'mores


My lady friends and I like to throw ourselves a girls night about once a month. We take turns hosting, but usually either Shaun or Ginny ends up being the hostess with the mostest!  We always bring a dish and something to drink. Last months girls night was held at Ginny's. When I arrived there was already a nice spread of snacks and treats on the table. I started nibbling and realized I'd just eaten a cold marshmallow, a graham cracker, and a chunk of a Hershey's bar! "Hey, I pretty much just ate an uncooked S'mores!" Not quite the same cold.... so I grabbed a cookie sheet from Ginny's cupboard, sprayed it with Pam, layered the crackers, mallows, and chocolate, and popped them into the oven for about 5 minutes on 350. They turned out really awesome. The marshmallows puffed up and browned just a bit; and the chocolate melted nicely! I think kids would really like this recipe.

I've include a few pics of some of the girls and thier dishes! I don't have those recipes but if you see something you like let me know and I will ask... :>






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.