Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cool Vegan Shoes and Bags




Just thought I'd post links to some great vegan shopping sites I discovered in my search to not only eat with a conscience but to dress with one too. I ordered this cute ladybug bag. http://www.alternativeoutfitters.com/Bungalow360-Barbie-Ladybug-Canvas-Vegan-Satchel-Bag.aspx
I know you can find animal friendly products in stores all over the place but after shoe shopping today I realized how hard it is to know if the leather is really leather or pleather or who knows what. I decided to hop on line and order from vegan sites that made it easy to know for sure. I ordered that bag, and new pair of crocs. Most Crocs are vegan. There are a few styles that have leather straps. I also ordered these sweet purple kicks from Keep. Keep was mentioned on the Today show recently for their comfortable vegan shoes! Check out their site too: Keep Company

No comments: